18 May 2011

Today...

I am feeling incredibly accomplished at the moment. Balian and I were both up and ready to walk out of the house for morning errands by 10:30, an unprecedented event! I drove by Once Upon a Child to see if they had a jogging stroller sitting outside (I would like to get one before  Balian comes home). Then we went to a furniture store. When I first moved in, I received a coupon from them for a free table lamp. It's not the prettiest of things, but it's free! Then we went to my storage unit to get what I thought were boxes of books but were instead boxes of John's school notebooks from Emmanuel. I also picked up my microwave!! I have a microwave again! And a toaster! This makes me incredibly excited! When we got back to the house, I started cleaning and unpacking the boxes. I have an idea to turn some of our books into a night stand. It looks really good so far, but I need some more books. I still have 100-200 left at the old place. I only have a little under two weeks to get the rest of my stuff out of there, but I'm still terrified to go back. Probably not a good thing.

I can't tell if Balian is sick, teething, or is having bad allergy problems. His nose drips all day, no matter how much I suck it out. I'm not taking him to the doctor because they won't do anything for him but suck his nose out and tell me to give him saline (can you tell I've been to the doctor with him over a cold more than once?). Unless it starts creeping into his chest, I'm just going to have to wait it out. Which is killing me. Because he is incredibly grouchy...


I've figured out why I like Dragon Age so much. It's like a cross between two of my favorite games: KOTOR and Oblivion. It plays like KOTOR, but has a storyline similar to Oblivion. It's a fun game and I'm completely hooked. I only play after Balian goes to bed, but I'm up until 1 playing. I can't wait to finish the storyline!

Yes. I am a complete dork.

No comments:

Post a Comment