10 October 2011

New Stuff and a Cool New Award!

I've already introduce Monday's Unsung Hero, a way for me to praise those little known hero's in our lives, but I'm now introducing two new weekday themes. On Wednesdays, I will be cooking a brand new recipe that I've found online or in a magazine and reviewing it here. Friday's will be henceforth Pinterest Friday's. Pinterest is my newest obsession. It's a giant idea pin board. If you haven't seen it yet, check it out here. If you're already on Pinterest, follow me here. So Friday's blogs will be my review and share of different pins that have been posted. I'll be trying out a lot of different things and being very crafty, so it's something you definitely don't want to miss!

Onto the award!

My bestfriend/sister at In Her Own Words pinged me for this super sweet Creative Blogger award.



So here are the simple rules, so that you can pass on the award to who you think is is a Kreativ Blogger. Share 7 random facts about yourself, and then pass this on to seven different Blogger who you think deserves it. Make sure to link their blogs to yours so that others can see their Blogs, too!

Here are my 7 facts:
1.) I sleep with a teddy bear that my hubby gave me for Christmas.
2.) I love running. I just don't have the motivation to do it.
3.) I make and sell wreaths. I have just about a thousand new ideas for them, just not enough money and time to see them to completion.
4.) My favorite Disney movie is Lion King. I have watched it twice since buying it last week.
5.) My favorite tv shows are Castle and Bones.
6.) I love reading. I'm constantly trying new and different genres to broaden my literature horizon.
7.) I love dance.

Here are the 7 blogger friends who most deserve this award!

1.) Cassandra Clifton at Lions, Tigers, and Dandelions. She's such a wonderful person, and her thoughts and emotions come through so well through her writing. Definitely an amazing blog to read.

2.) Lisa Rosenberg at Smacksy provides me with a daily dose of laughter with the fun conversations she has with her son Bob, the Jedi.

3.) Anna Plyler always has something inspiring and beautiful going on at her blog Grace.

4.) If you're looking for a lot of randomness, check out Jonathan Arnold's blog The Bi-Polar Ramblings of Me. I'm being serious when I say that you will never know what he'll post next, which is why I love it so much.

5.) Love love love, love love love Leesha at Just Leesha. So many adorable pictures of her girls and book reviews. Who could ever ask for more in a blog??

6.) Author of Single Dad Laughing has so many different insights, fun contests, and (of course) adorable pictures. 

7.) The Oopsey Daisy Blog is a new blog I just started following. She has lots of different ideas for homeschooling, fun crafts, giveaways. Just a lot of awesomness.

I wish I could put all of my fave blogs on here, but unfortunately I can't. Maybe one day. :)



3 comments:

  1. :) I look forward to seeing the new posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ps. Balian needs to update his blog! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with many of those facts about yourself.. I too love Lion King, and reading, running (used to be obsessed with it!). Lovely blog!!

    ReplyDelete