14 October 2011

Best Day Ever

Today started out like any other typical Friday for me. Got up, coffee, talked to John, then went to Lit Crit. The one main difference in today versus any other day is the fact that I don't have African American Lit today (we have a take home Midterm instead), so when I came home from my morning class, I was home to stay. Today has been the first day in a very long time I was able to stay home and just chill. Balian and I went to the mall (where I bought a cute pair of moccasins!), I've worked on two separate DIY projects from Pinterest (both will be blogged about on my Pinterest Fridays blog in the coming weeks), was actually able to eat lunch, and even played Oblivion while Balian used me as a springboard.

On any normal day, I'd be in class. By the time I'd get home, Balian would be down for a nap, and we wouldn't really have time for anything after he woke up because I'd be working on dinner. Today is different. It reminds me of why I want to be a stay at home mom. I love having this freedom to just do and not have to worry.

Hence, the best day ever. 

1 comment: