14 October 2011

New Challenge

I am trying so desperately hard to lose weight and get fit before my hubby comes home. I want to look so damn good his jaw drops. But, there are always major setbacks. For instance, I don't have time. I don't know what to do, etc. So I'm committing to a new workout, highlighted here in phase one:



Yup. I found it on Pinterest. It's 20 days, low key. If I can't do this, I just pretty much suck. Where it's ten minutes jogging in place, I'm going to do a ten minute run (mainly because I don't do jogging in place well). 

So for the next 20 days, I will be attempting this. Who knows? I might do phase 2 after this. 

Do you have any weight loss plans/advice? What are you doing to look good?

2 comments:

  1. I will do this with you! I'll start tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE that you wanna look good for him, best of luck pretty lady!!!

    ReplyDelete