20 March 2012

Tuesday's Random Thought

I am having horrible luck with babysitters. One of them walked out of the house with my son without telling us she was leaving. The next just can't ever seem to make it to the house, which has resulted in me missing two days of work. I really like the third, but don't expect her to show up on call. Plus we can't afford her. So I'm setting up an interview with a fourth babysitter hoping that this time it'll be it. Which may not matter after today's fiasco because my job may just fire me for being unreliable. But I think I've decided I don't really care. I'm enjoying being a stay at home mom. I enjoy running my own photography business and watching it grow. I'm enjoying studying medical transcription. I'm enjoying being free.

So I'm totally prepared to lose this job. It'll suck, because I've never been fired before, but I know I'll be happy.

And if I do get to keep the job, I will continue to learn and grow from it until it's time to move on.

3 comments:

  1. They would be losing a wonderful photographer and person! But their loss if they go that direction! You are talented and it will all work out for the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you have to focus on what makes you the happiest and just work towards that but I know you will figure it out...

    ReplyDelete