05 March 2012

Because It's Monday

My gorgeous and amazing friend Anna at Living the Leviner Life posted these, and since I completely blanked on the last ones she tagged me in, I'm doing these. Enjoy. :)

  1. Post these rules.
  2. Post 11 random things about yourself.
  3. Answer the questions set for you in their post.
  4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
  5. Go to their blog and tell them you've tagged them.

11 Random Things About Me:

1.) I'm a Pinterest Junkie, and am obsessed with creating some of the things I've found there. Current project: key fobs out of old credit cards.

2.) My brain is deciding it can't sleep tonight.

3.) Mainly because I've been planning out how to tell everyone I'm pregnant once I am (NO I am NOT currently. Just a future thing. And it will be awesome.). This comes from having six different friends who are currently pregnant.

4.) I ordered a necklace from an Etsy store tonight. It's custom made and amazing. I loved my Jewish star, but I've worn it every day for five years. It was time for a change.

5.) I may be bi-polar. Still waiting on that diagnosis to come back.

6.) My very first Epiphanie bag comes in tomorrow.

7.) John and I decided that we were each going to get one fun thing from this refund check. I bought the Epiphanie bag. He bought a new TV. 

8.) All of our bills are paid, and we've paid a significant amount on our car. This makes me happy.

9.) Tonight I had a random controversial thought regarding the person who said vaginal ultrasounds could be considered rape to women wanting an abortion. If a vaginal ultrasound is rape, then what the hell is an abortion? If you can't handle the ultrasound, then why are you having an abortion to begin with??? 

10.) I frequently become frustrated when I don't receive critiques and feedbacks on my photography. Yes, I know the shot was good/amazing/cute/sweet/etc... Tell me what I can do better!

11.) I have amazing best friends who take time to fly out to see me and send me random videos on Facebook to cheer me up.


Here are the questions that Anna put on her post for reposters:
1) What book are you currently reading?
   House Rules by Jodi Picoult
2) What was your favorite subject in school?
   17th Century Literature, Elizabethan Literature, and History of the English Language.
3) Do you have any pets?
   Yes. One American Eskimo four year old pup. He's my first son, Balian's older brother.
4) What is your favorite dessert?
   It depends on the day.
5) Who inspires you?
   Michelle Mullins. Marquis Dugger. Charlotte Tomlinson. My husband. And my mom.
6) How do you like to spend your free time?
   Shooting pictures and editing photos. 
7) What is your favorite movie from the '90's?
    The Lion King.
8) What's your favorite memory from childhood?
    Watching mom play Pokemon Stadium. Joint playing Sonic the Hedgehog 2 with my sister (you couldn't save the game, so you better have a partner!). Innocence.
9) Where's your favorite vacation spot?
    Chincoteague Island or James River State Park.
10) Do you prefer the city or the country?
     The Suburbs.
11) What kind of you climate would you prefer to live in?
    It changes. Lately, I've been missing the extreme humidity of South Georgia. 


So here's my 11 questions for you to answer, should you ever want to repost.

1.) What is your favorite season and why?
2.) Do you like to cook?
3.) Who is your celeb crush?
4.) What is your dream job?
5.) Do you prefer American History or British History?
6.) What is your favorite book?
7.) If you could spend the rest of your life in one place, where would it be?
8.) Would you survive a Zombie Apocalypse?
9.) What is one thing you would you tell your twelve year old self knowing what you do now?
10.) What is one of your pet peeves?
11.) What is the air speed velocity of an unladen swallow?

Make sure you link back up by commenting below so I can read your answers! Have fun!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you'll be pregnant in the not too distant future. (If not this year, next.) Just make sure it's a girl this time, the way you've explained it to me I think you would break John's heart otherwise. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol! I'll do my best. :) I would love to lose this weight before having another one though. But at least I'm not longer at that, "Oh my dear Lord I'm NEVER going through that AGAIN!" stage. :D :D Although all these babies this year is giving me baby fever BAD!!

      Delete
  2. I did it! I did it!

    1.) What is your favorite season and why?
    - Spring and Fall equally. I just feels soooooo good outside in certain parts of these seasons. It makes me want to spend my life outside and it energizes me to do more things.
    2.) Do you like to cook?
    - I do, absolutely! It's a hobby and I'm pretty good at it, if I do say so myself :)
    3.) Who is your celeb crush?
    - Hmm, maybe John Krasinski. He is handsome!
    4.) What is your dream job?
    - Marriage and Family Therapist. Being a Dr. of Psychology with specialization in play therapy. And it'll happen!
    5.) Do you prefer American History or British History?
    - American History. I have to admit I don't really enjoy history at all!
    6.) What is your favorite book?
    - That is hard but I'm going to pick the ultimate book- the Bible.
    7.) If you could spend the rest of your life in one place, where would it be?
    - South Florida, near the beach.
    8.) Would you survive a Zombie Apocalypse?
    - Absolutely NOT! I have pondered what I'd do if it happens though.
    9.) What is one thing you would you tell your twelve year old self knowing what you do now?
    - Be cautious of people.
    10.) What is one of your pet peeves?
    - Having someone make a commitment and then not taking it seriously. I understand if you can't do something because something else came up but don't make that a habit.
    11.) What is the air speed velocity of an unladen swallow?
    - An African or European swallow?

    :)

    ReplyDelete