24 March 2011

Unforgivable Sins

I feel like I am a pretty easy going person in general. There's not a lot that gets me rattled or gets me upset or hurt or whatever. I am also incredibly forgiving. I would forgive an ax murderer for maiming me, killing me, etc. I for serious would. There are only four things that, while I can and will forgive you for, it will cost you my trust for ever. One of them is hurting any member of my family. DO NOT talk trash about my family, hurt them emotionally, physically, etc. I WILL pour sugar down your gas tank. And that's not a lie. Another thing is if you've hurt me more than two or three times. It's one of those, you say that you're sorry but you're not. You continue on the same path that you originated on, no matter what you say. I can take a lot of crap, but even I have my limits. They've only been pushed to the max a couple of times. If you ever happen to push them, don't be surprised that I don't talk to you. Also, I will only confront you once or twice about it. If nothing has changed after those times, it's not going to change and I'm done beating myself up over it. In my book, you're written off.

There are two things, however, that I do have trouble forgiving in anyone: fakeness and talking about someone behind their backs. 

I can not stand fake people. I'm incredibly up front with people. I have a tendency to say whatever is on my mind when it's on my mind. I don't hide my feelings from others because I also have a bad habit of, when I keep things bottled in for too long, exploding. So it bothers me when others can not just say what is on their mind, but have to put up a front instead. If you don't like someone, don't act like you like them.

Secondly, don't talk behind my back. Ever. I will find out, and I will be pissed. This almost goes hand in hand with the fakeness. If you have something to say, say it to my face. I will reciprocate that back to you. If I have a problem with you, I will vent about it first (mainly so that I don't explode at you later), then I will confront you about the problem. That's how I am. I refuse to play around and skirt around issues because that kind of action gets us nowhere.

So there you have it. If you want a surefire way to piss me off, do one of the above mentioned things. I'm a very forgiving person, but don't screw around with me. I will make you miserable or pour sugar into your gas tank.

And, whatever you do... Don't. Lie. To. Me.

3 comments:

  1. Now that was a good read. To be honest the only things I have never said to your face were dirty jokes or comments...but that's because you are a lady lol. On a more serious note I can totally see you armed with the sugar and laughing maniacally as you pour sugar in someone's tank lol. I think all of these things makes me think John is just perfect for you because I really couldn't imagine him hurting you in one of these ways. He's like the nicest guy I ever met...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jonathan!! And here i was thinking that i've heard all of your dirty jokes. Kind of makes me scared as to what your real dirty jokes are! lol!

    As for the gas tank, i have... suggested... to people in the past to do my dirty work for me. ;)

    John is almost the complete opposite of me. If you can see that at all. It takes a lot more to get him rattled than it does me, and that's saying a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol I try to tone it down around you (and I would rather John not snap my neck ninja style in my sleep either lol), but hopefully nobody makes you mad enough to put sugar in the gas tank because that would just be BRUTAL...

    ReplyDelete