29 December 2011

Organizing for a Move

Let me just say, I despise moving. Like really do. The Army makes it easy on us by having people come in, pack everything up, and then shipping it all for us. But still. I hate trying to get everything organized and in their proper rooms to be packed up. I just cleaned out our storage shed and discovered years worth of junk that my dearest husband (the packrat) has been hoarding. Like, things from when he was maybe 5 (he's 27 now). It's driving me insane. I don't keep anything unless it's majorly symbolic in my life (like my baby book or year books). He has things stashed I don't think he even knows what they once meant to him. It drives me INSANE!

I'm generally a pretty well organized person. Things become cluttered, and I go through and reorganize everything again. I've been avoiding the storage shed like the plague since I started renting it earlier this year because 90% of it I can't go through until John gets home.

Can you tell what one of my pet peeves is yet?

I think it's as good as it's going to get for now. A few more things to put up in our storage closet (i.e. Balian's closet) and it's on to something else.

*le sigh*

Are we there yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment