14 December 2011

It's been a while...

Finals are over. Last paper is getting ready to be turned in. My life as a college student is over (for at least the next five years), and I'm excited about what comes after this. Firstly, my blog is getting revamped. Total overhaul. Completely redone. Deconstructed, then built back up. Or at least the name is. :)

My weekly lineup of blogs will be changing as well, including a couple of different link-ups (which I'm excited about). Pinterest Friday's will still be the same, because, let's face it, I need a place to show off everything I've actually completed on Pinterest.

On the 30th, something just very minor is happening in my life. Just a little thing, almost hardly worth mentioning, but MY HUSBAND WILL BE HOME AFTER A YEAR IN KOREA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are counting down the days, hours, and minutes until he is with us again. Life has definitely changed since he left, and we've both learned to treasure every moment together.

Next up, we are MOVING! The packers will be here on January 3rd, and we will begin to wend our way to the amazing state of Washington on January 4th. Our first stop will be Gatlinburg, TN and then Springfield, MO to see some of my family. Blog updates and pictures from our cross-country trip will be posted via my Optimus (gotta love technology).

And finally, next week I will be taking a week-long vacation and break to Clayton, Georgia to visit an amazing and dear family for Christmas. I will be back in Virginia on Christmas Eve.

I think that's it! I hope everyone's semester ended well, and I hope everyone has a very Happy Christmas and a Merry New Year! I know I most DEFINITELY will!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment