13 August 2011

Vacation, All I Ever Wanted!!

Last week, I left for a week long vacation in Georgia. First stop was my mom's house for my birthday (Yaaay 24...). It was a good birthday. I went to church and spent a while afterwards catching up with Lacey. Mom made me a delicious dinner (cashew chicken and rice) and my little sister and her husband came over. They brought their son, Logan, who has gotten so big! He's walking so much now, that it tempted Balian to start walking!

On Monday, I drove to Athens, Georgia to visit another amazing friend and her husband, Anna and John Leviner. We spent a lot of the night talking and playing with Balian, then the next morning, after I convinced John that he needed a Nook and not a Kindle, I drove to Clayton, Georgia to spend the next few days with Charlotte Tomlinson and her awesome family.

Charlotte and her husband, Sean, are the amazing parents of seven fantastic children: Draven, Autumn, AJ, Adrian, Marius, Felix, and Sunny. I had so much fun playing with all of them! Marius loves to arm wrestle and called me Victorious the entire time. Sunny is absolutely adorable and definitely made me want a little girl. Draven and Adrian have become my new Halo buddies, and Autumn has inspired me to pursue dancing more and provided a beautiful model for a photography shoot! We went to the river and played in the current. On Thursday, we went to Tallulah Gorge, where I was able to take some beautiful shots of the Falls.

Friday I came home to a brand new purple flute waiting on me! It was my annibirthday gift from my hubby!!

This week will be filled with making wreaths and getting ready for school. Saturday I have an outdoor event to go to. Hopefully I'll be able to sell some wreaths!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you had a wonderful vacation. Good luck with all you have ahead of you. Your future looks very bright and I'm excited for you.

    Also, love your new blog layout. :)

    ReplyDelete