05 April 2011

The Girls are Going Away

I am overweight and it drives me insane. I feel very unattractive. One of the things that bothers me the most about the way that I look and how I perceive myself is my incredibly large chest. No matter what I wear, I pour out of it because my chest is so large. It's always been huge, but it's jumped a cup or so since I was pregnant with Balian.

Well, I'm sad to say that the girls are going to disappear for a while. I'm trying my hardest to dress modestly because I know that it bothers people when I'm hanging out of my shirts, and frankly, it bothers me, too. It's back to t-shirts for me and higher tank tops than I have been wearing.

I'm a mom. I'm a wife. I don't need extra distractions by others staring, telling me to cover up, or hitting on me. Yes I have it, but that doesn't mean I have to flaunt it.

I'm still trying to lose weight, so maybe afterwards I'll feel more comfortable wearing the smaller clothes I've been putting myself into. Until then, though, I'm dressing for comfort.

2 comments:

  1. I hope I didn't make you feel bad in anyway but I get how you feel about the issue and whatever makes you the happiest works for me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. A little bit, I won't lie. It's been a long time coming, though. I feel pretty good about it now, though.

    ReplyDelete